Protection of Information
Data protection is a matter of trust and we are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect, store and use your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of india and other applicable local laws.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting unauthorised access to personal information
- Ensuring that our technology is up-to-date in order to prevent unauthorized computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer required for our record retention purposes
Our Site uses industry standard 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology to process your financial details.
You can however, visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site, you will remain anonymous and we, at no time, are able to identify you unless you have an account on the Site and are logged on with your user name and password.
What Information Do We Collect from You?
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice. We will only keep your information for as long as the law requires us to or for as long as it is relevant to the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
Collection of Personal Information
We do not sell, share, or trade customers’ personal information that we collected online with third parties. All personal information collected online when you create an account with us on www.melissaindia.com such as name, delivery and billing addresses, contact numbers, date of birth and gender will only be disseminated within our corporate group strictly for internal use only.
Use of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways to:
- Deliver the product(s) you have purchased from www.melissaindia.com
- Update you on the delivery of the product(s) and for customer support purposes
- Provide you with relevant product information
- Process your order(s) and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website at your request
- Communicate with you
- Solicit and record your opinions and feedback through online surveys and feedback requests if you choose to participate
- Send you marketing & promotional materials by emails and/or SMS that we consider may be of interest to you if you have given us prior authorisation
- Improve the products, services, functions and promotions as well as design of the website to better meet our visitors’ needs
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you made online
- Audit the downloading of data from our website
- Record statistical data for marketing analysis
Collection of Computer/Browsing Information
When you visit website, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- The webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages related our website that you visited
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site, and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you such as to our courier/shipping provider or supplier.
Our appointed Payment Agent will process payments made through the Site. You must only submit to us (or our Agent or the Site) information, which is accurate, not misleading, and up-to-date. We should be informed of any changes in information.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons, will not be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here, you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, that are open, that are due to be dispatched shortly, and administer your address details, bank or billing details, and any newsletter that you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorized third parties. We are unable to assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless it is our direct fault. It is therefore your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your user ID and login password.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal details at any time by accessing your account on the www.melissaindia.com website. You may also unsubscribe from receiving marketing and promotional materials at any time by using the Unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material you receive.
Non-Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from the www.melissaindia.com . In exceptional circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. We are fully committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com or simply write in to us at:
Enviably Me. India Pvt. Ltd.
DLF Sount Court
#304, 2nd Floor, Saket
New Delhi - 110017